Protection of personal data
I — Basic provisions
1. These rules for handling personal data of the company Oliver & Parents s.r.o., IČ 09282475 with registered office at náměstí Mikovcova 548/5, 120 00 Prague (hereinafter: the "administrator") regulate the principles of processing personal data of visitors to the website www.oliverparents.cz (hereinafter only "website"), especially their registered users (hereinafter referred to as "user") and customers who place an order via the website (hereinafter referred to as "customer").
2. You can contact us with any comments regarding the processing of personal data, or in the case of exercising your rights:
address: Mikovcova 548/5, 120 00 Prague 2
telephone: +420 775 961 612
3. Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
II — What personal data we process
1. Data provided by customers. We process personal data about users and customers. Primarily, personal data that you provide to us during registration or when creating your order is processed.
This data includes, in particular, an e-mail address and, in the case of customers, first and last name, address, telephone number and payment information. If you want, you can also include other details, such as your work address or a note about possible delivery times.
2. Data from Facebook. We do not collect any personal data from Facebook.
3. Data obtained through cookies. If you have enabled the storage of cookies in your browser and agree to their use, we obtain data about the visit to the website, the products viewed and other activity on the website. We certainly do not collect or otherwise process any sensitive personal data including, for example, data about your state of health, religion or beliefs, etc.
III — Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
* performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR,
* legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR,
* Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business communications and newsletters) in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purpose of personal data processing is
* processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it on the part of the administrator,
* sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
IV — Data retention period
1. Oliver & Parents processes personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the contract for the entire period of processing the order, including its payment and delivery of the goods. By law, we subsequently store some data contained in accounting documents.
2. Commercial messages are sent to users for the entire period of time for which consent to their sending lasts. In the case of customers, commercial communications are sent until they unsubscribe, or until an objection is raised against the processing of your data for this purpose. However, commercial communications are sent for the longest period of 5 years. We will then ask for a new consent.
4. Further processing of personal data beyond the stated periods is carried out by Oliver & Parents only if it is necessary to fulfill the obligations arising from the legal regulations that apply to Oliver & Parents.
V — Who has access to personal data (controller's subcontractors)
1. Your personal data is mainly handled by our staff involved in the processing of your order and the delivery of goods or services.
2. The Administrator further entrusts the processing of personal data to other entities, such as so-called processors. A processor is any entity that processes personal data for Oliver & Parents for the purposes and in the manner we determine for them. This is, for example, a company providing order transport, providing e-shop operation services, our external accounting company and the like.
3. providing marketing services - especially Mailchimp (sending newsletters), Facebook Inc. and Google LLC (an online marketing tool) and others.
4. The administrator transfers personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are only providers of mailing services (Mailchimp) / cloud services.
VI — What are your rights
In connection with the processing of personal data, you can contact us and request:
* Information regarding the personal data that we process, regarding the purpose and nature of the processing of personal data, including information about potential recipients of personal data outside of Oliver & Parents.
* Access to the data you have provided to us.
* Correction of personal data if it is in any way inaccurate or incomplete.
* Explanation and elimination of the objectionable state (e.g. blocking, correction, addition or disposal of personal data),
* Deletion of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten) or their limited processing, if they are no longer needed for the stated purposes. As part of the fulfillment of the stated conditions, we will dispose of your data in whole or in part.
* the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator listed in Article I, paragraph 2 of these terms and conditions.
* You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII — Terms of security of personal data
1. Oliver & Parents cares about the security of your data. Handling of personal data takes place in full compliance with applicable legal regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When processing personal data, Oliver & Parents places great emphasis on the technical and organizational security of the processed data.
2. All personal data in electronic form are stored in databases and systems to which only persons who need to handle personal data immediately for the purposes specified in these rules have access, and only to the extent necessary. Access to this personal data is protected by a password and a firewall. The security of personal data is regularly tested by Oliver & Parents and we continuously improve the protection.
VIII — Final Provisions
1. By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
2. You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking the consent through the internet form. By checking consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
3. The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the personal data protection conditions on its website and at the same time send you the new version of these conditions to your e-mail address, which you have provided to the administrator.
4. These terms and conditions take effect on October 1, 2021.